CONFERENCE FEE PAYMENT OPTIONS
We offer two methods of payment:
1. PayPal Payment
Using PayPal you should pay conference fee with your credit cards. For proceeding payment online, please select the relevant conference fee in the button below and follow the instruction if you already are registered and have a PayPal account. Participants, non-members of PayPal have to click “Create PayPal Account”, create account, log in and then pay by PayPal.
Here’s how you open an account:
1. Click Sign Up at the top of the page
2. Select your country or region.
3. Choose which account type you want and click Get Started.
4. Enter your information, including your full email address, and choose a password (it must contain at least eight characters and is case sensitive). You will need these to log in to your PayPal account.
5. Click Agree and Create Account or Continue. The button option depends on the type of account you have chosen to open.
2. Bank Transfer
You can pay by bank transfer using our bank account information.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide an invoice with bank account information.
Please note: You should pay conference fee from various banks in your country, but we suggest to transfer conference fee from Comerzbank if this bank operates in your country. Money will be delivered more quickly if you use Comerzbank.
Please notify us (email@example.com) when your bank transfer has been carried out. Please make sure your name is clearly indicated as well as the mention IACSS Conference fee. You must send a receipt of payment in scanned form with conference registration form no later than 30 June 2023
Your Registration will be valid only after the Conference Secretary verifies the amount transferred and confirms to you in writing.
Please Note: You cannot deduct any money transfer fee from the registration fee and if you do this, your registration will remain incomplete until you pay us the full amount of registration fee.